Easiest Cheesy Achari Chicken
Today … Let’s talk about this amazing content, Yes! You heard right we are talking about “Easiest Cheesy Achari Chicken”.
- Achari Chicken is an Indian chicken curry flavored with pickle (अचार) masala. It goes great with Indian bread (पाव) or rice dishes.
- Here is how to make it. About This RecipeAchari Chicken as the name describes it well is an aromatic, tangy, and flavourful North Indian chicken curry with the delectable flavors of Achaar or pickle.
- This curry is mostly made during the winter season as it is the best time to enjoy hot and spicy food.
- Now my mouth starts to water as I describe this dish.
This Achari Chicken Curry is,
Easy to make
Better the next day
Loaded with Achaar flavor
A unique Chicken recipe
How to make Achari Chicken?
- Boneless chicken cut, 2-inch pieces – 125 grams
- Mozzarella cheese grated –
- Pickle masala – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns – to taste
- Garlic chopped – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger finely chopped – 1/2 inches
- Onions sliced – 1 medium
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Red chili flakes – ½ tsp
- Green capsicum chopped – 1/2 medium
- Coriander leaves finely chopped – 1 tsp
Preheat oven to 180° C.
Take chicken in a bowl.
Add salt, crushed peppercorns (Black paper), and pickle masala, and mix well.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
Add garlic, ginger and saute for 30 seconds.
Then add onions and saute till golden.
After that add marinated chicken, mix and cook till ½done.
Then add chili powder and mix.
Now add chili flakes and green capsicum, mix, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add coriander leaves and mix.
Transfer the chicken mixture into the glass baking and spread mozzarella cheese on top.
Put the container into the preheated oven and bake for 5 minutes.
did you make this recipe? let me know!
:> Because I always Love and like to write down articles that are useful to update our Food knowledge 🙂
:> And most significantly don’t forget to subscribe to my website. thefoodchrome
:>So that you’ll get the notification whenever I upload a new post related to “Food knowledge “. in particular So I request you to stay updated with us ;
:>If you find my posts useful, Do Share these posts with your Friends and Family…
:> Please Follow us on Social Media given Below — We” ll share more useful knowledge with you All.
:>Have Questions? be happy to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
:> To see some awesome healthy and tasty food recipes also check simplexfood
:> Your Opinions Are Always Best for us –> So Please Inbox us your Suggestion